Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another One to Remember

You come to me and all I feel is vibration from your heart
Pacing and pounding it talks to me trying to not fall apart
Your hands quiver as they begin to rise towards me
The touch of your skin brings me to a knee
I caress your porcelain skin as your pores explode with goose bumps
Its getting harder to swallow because my throat's filled with lumps
Our hearts have become one beat as if it were a drumline
Is it yours or is it mine
Closer we get only to wrap eachother with our bodies like twister
Our hips sway as we listen to Broken Wings by Mister Mister
The mositure from our lips lock into position and my body shakes
Each kiss is as unique as a pure snowflake
We spend the night wrapped around eachother enjoying our passion
Repeating the episode as if it were going out of fasion
And in the morning I roll over to notice my beds empty and cold
Remembering that the night of passion was old
Only a mere reflection of you in my dreams again as I sleep
Maybe I need to stick to just counting sheep

No comments: